Chapter Recognition Form
Connecticut FBLA Chapters must complete 12 of the 20 activities listed below to receive bronze recognition, 14 of the 20 to receive silver recognition, or 16 of the 20 to receive gold recognition. Submission will be through a Wufoo link which will be provided to you at a later time, AND must be RECEIVED by the deadline. Chapters who fulfill all requirements will be recognized at the State Leadership Conference. Use this as a check off list.
1. Nominate at least one member for the Who’s Who in FBLA for Connecticut.
Name of Nominee:
2. Attend the State Fall Leadership Conference on October 31, 2016. (Attach a list of members who attended the conference).
3. Participate in an event for American Enterprise Day (November 15) between November 10 and 17. (Attach a 200 word or less description of the project and its outcome and attach a picture below. See http://www.fbla-pbl.org/for details).
4. Submit a chapter scrapbook for display at the State Leadership Conference. (Attach copy of table of contents).
5. Hold a March of Dimes fundraising event. (Submit evidence such as pictures, article or a copy of the report submitted to March of Dimes).
6. Donate at least five gifts to a charity of one’s choice (submit a report and/or copy of article and pictures).
7. Sponsor an officer candidate for State Office:
Attach a copy of officer candidate’s application
8. Submit initial chapter membership by December 2, 2016 (Submit membership list and date the dues were submitted).
9. Increase membership by 10% or 7 members. The final dues deadline is February 3, 2017 (Attach evidence).
10. Maintain or establish a local chapter website and/or a social media page (Twitter, Facebook, etc.) (Attach copy of home page, link, or Twitter handle).
11. Bring in two small business owners or influential and motivational speakers to a local chapter FBLA meeting (provide documentation).
12. Participate in a leadership or community service activity with another local chapter of a CT-CTSO (DECA, TSA, FCCLA, SKILLSUSA, and FFA) or any other school club (Attach a 200 word or less description)
13. Participate in a leadership or community service activity with another CT FBLA Chapter.
14. Assist in re-activating an in-active chapter on the CT FBLA Website and/or establish a new chapter. (Submit evidence).
15. Make a Lip-Dub video to any school-appropriate song to be shown at the State Leadership Conference on April 4, 2016. Deadline is February 14th, 2017. Post the video on youtube and insert the link below. A good example of this type of video can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01wJMrfLOM
16. Have at least two members by December 1, 2016 enter the National FBLA Business Achievement Award Programs. Go to http://www.fbla-pbl.org/web/page/662/sectionid/587/fbla.asp for more information. (Attach a 200 word or less description, including a list of members and their level of achievement).
17. Participate in National Programs such as Super Sweeps, Non-Stop November, or Action Awareness. (Attach evidence of completion).
18. Have at least one member by December 1, 2016 enter the National FBLA Community Service Award Program. To
http://www.fbla-pbl.org/csa2/ for more information (Attach a 200 word or less description, including a list of members and their level of achievement).
19. Recruit at least two (2) business members of your community to join the FBLA Professional Division. Submit their names and the company they represent.
Business Member Name
Business Member Name
20 . Submit an article and pictures of a special event that your local chapter participated in to be featured on our website.
Do Not Fill This Out