Chapter Recognition Form
Connecticut FBLA Chapters must complete 10 of the 19 activities listed below to receive bronze recognition, 12 of the 19 to receive silver recognition, or 16 of the 19 to receive gold recognition. Submission will be through a Wufoo link which will be provided to you at a later time, AND must be RECEIVED by February 24, 2018. Chapters who fulfill all requirements will be recognized at the State Leadership Conference. Activities with an asterisk (*) are MANDATORY(#7, #13, and #18) Use this as a check off list.
1. Nominate at least one member for the Who’s Who in FBLA for Connecticut.
Name of Nominee:
2. Attend the State Fall Leadership Conference on October 30, 2017. (Attach a list of members who attended the conference).
3. Participate in an event for American Enterprise Day (November 15) between November 10 and 17. (Attach a 200 word or less description of the project and its outcome and email a few pictures of the result to firstname.lastname@example.org. See http://www.fbla-pbl.org/for details).
4. Submit a chapter scrapbook for display at the State Leadership Conference. (Attach copy of table of contents).
5. Hold a March of Dimes fundraising event by participating in Prematurity Day on Nov 17 or host your own event to benefit the March of Dimes before Feb. 1st. (Submit evidence such as pictures, article or a copy of the report submitted to March of Dimes).
6. Donate at least five gifts to a charity of one’s choice (submit a report and/or copy of article and pictures).
7. * Get at least 5 people (not restricted to members) to follow CT FBLA’s Snapchat (@ctfbla), Twitter (@ctfbla), and Instagram (@ctfbla) and like CT FBLA’s Facebook page (submit evidence such as a screenshot of the followers)
8. Sponsor an officer candidate for State Office:
Name of member:______________ Office seeking:_______________
(Attach a copy of officer candidate’s application)
Attach a copy of officer candidate’s application
9. Submit initial chapter membership by December 2, 2017 (Submit membership list and date the dues were submitted).
10. Submit articles/pictures of a special activity your local chapter performed for CT FBLA’s social media accounts and please send to Sylvia Mutua (email@example.com). (Attach copy of home page, link, or Twitter handle).
11. Bring in two small business owners or influential and motivational speakers to a local chapter FBLA meeting (provide documentation).
12. Participate in a leadership or community service activity with another CT FBLA chapter, another CT-CTSO (DECA, TSA, FCCLA, SKILLSUSA, and FFA), or any other school club (Attach a 200 word or less description)
13. * Attempt at re-activating an in-active chapter and/or establish a new chapter. (Submit evidence). Contact Arian Gokhale (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Lucio Bellantoni (email@example.com) to receive the name of an in-active chapter near your school.
14. Make a Lip-Dub video to any school-appropriate song to be shown at the 2018 State Leadership Conference on TBD. The deadline is February 24th, 2018. Post the video on youtube and send the link to: firstname.lastname@example.org. A good example of this type of video can be seen at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_01wJMrfLOM
15. Have at least two members by December 1, 2017 enter the National FBLA Business Achievement Award Programs. Go to http://www.fbla-pbl.org/web/page/662/sectionid/587/fbla.asp for more information. (Attach a 200 word or less description, including a list of members and their level of achievement).
16. Participate in National Programs such as Super Sweeps, Non-Stop November, or Action Awareness. (Attach evidence of completion).
17. Have at least one member by December 1, 2017 enter the National FBLA Community Service Award Program. To http://www.fbla-pbl.org/csa2/ for more information (Attach a 200 word or less description, including a list of members and their level of achievement).
18. * Recruit at least two (2) business members of your community to join the FBLA Professional Division. Submit their names and the company they represent.
Business Member Name
Email or phone number
Business Member Name
Email or phone number
19. Submit an article and pictures of a special event that your local chapter participated in to be featured on our website. Email this to email@example.com
Do Not Fill This Out